At Plassey, the health and safety of our guests and team is our number one priority.
We understand that you may be feeling unsettled given the rapidly changing situation around Coronavirus.
We want to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and following Government guidance to ensure you can enjoy the holiday you deserve.
We can confirm that we have had no outbreaks on our park, we’re open for business as usual and will provide an update should any changes occur.
Holidays at Plassey
If you’re due to be enjoying your holiday with us shortly we would like to assure you of the action that we are taking to ensure the risk to our guests and team remains low.
We have increased and upweighted our cleaning procedures across the holiday park and in all of our public areas and will continue to do so throughout your break.
- The team have full training in Health & Safety procedures but have received further guidance in relation to the health of guests, themselves and the rest of the team.
- Risk Assessment undertaken and document procedures and training provided.
- NHS ‘Coronavirus Hygiene Posters’ displayed throughout the park.
- NHS ‘How to Wash your Hands’ Posters displayed throughout the park.
- All handwash around the park has been checked to ensure it is Anti-Bacterial.
- All detergents & disinfectant supplies have been checked to ensure sufficient amounts and will be closely monitored.
- A team briefing for the full details on of our Booking Terms and Conditions to ensure all information relayed to customers is accurate and up to date.
- A team briefing for full Q&A session.
All of the precautionary steps we are taking here at Plassey, is to ensure that each and every visitor to our park understands how we can all work together to reduce the risk of contracting Coronavirus.
When booking your holiday to Plassey, along with your booking confirmation, you will have also received details of our Terms and Conditions.
Within our T&C’s, it includes details of our cancellation policy based on your accommodation type and where appropriate our Cancellation Insurance Plan. We kindly ask you to refer back to this to gain further information, should you have any further questions please contact the team.
As a note:
Touring Accommodation (Caravans, Motorhomes, Camping) – Cancellation Insurance Plan available (on booking or up to 7 days following booking).
Glamping Accommodation (Studio Lodges & Safari Tents) – independent Holiday Insurance is strongly advised.
Where can I receive more information about Coronavirus?
We would advise you to check the GOV.UK website for the most up-to-date information:
If you are impacted by this advice, have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have any concerns please call the dedicated line for the most up to date information: 0330 100 6634
What can I do to protect myself?
Whether your already here staying at Plassey or your planning to arrive shortly we would ask all our guests and owners to take the following sensible Government Advice:
- Washing hands regularly. Wash hands for at least 30 seconds and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available. https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-your-hands/
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin.
If you have any questions, please contact the Plassey team directly on 01978 780 277 or email us at email@example.com